December 27, 2023

Hump Day Monday

Here we are on a hump day Monday. I told the wife I both was ready to go back to work and did not want to. I’m bored, but like the time off. 

I’ve long had an Echo on my desk, it helps Amazon and the government spy on me. It also provides access to streaming radio and music while I work. For Christmas the wife bought me one of the small ones with a screen. I can see news headlines and a clock in addition to the entertainment it provides. I think it is going to work out well. Plus, she got it remarkably cheap at Black Friday prices. 

I moved the device that was on my desk into the oldest granddaughter’s bedroom to replace the old echo dot that was there. 

I might as well log into work early, that way I can finish up earlier this afternoon.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger