January 31, 2024

Wherein I Just Complain

It happens a lot this time of year, in recent years anyway: I lose all interest in blogging. In ‘21 I quit for most of January. It seems my writer’s block has extended even to this piece o’crap blog. 

Edit: I erased several hundred words complaining about boredom, blah, blah. How about I tell you I got nuthin’ today and we leave it at that? 

More Edit: Read This . Fuzzy writes what I should, if I was not so lazy. Except he writes it with far more erudition than I ever could. 

2 comments:

glasslass said...

Took you suggestion and went and read Fuzzy. Do you think I should tell him that my entire childhood I drug around a bear I had named Fuzzy.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

You've told him. 😎

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger