April 7, 2024

Birds are singing in the dark


Yesterday was a busy day. I blogged. I wrote a couple of thousand words in my new novel. I watched some TV. After lunch I ventured outside to do some yard work. I came in and showered again, since even though it was chilly, I worked up a sweat. I settled on the couch to watch the Cubs lose to the evil Dodgers. And then I watched most of the Purdue game before and during dinner. 

This morning looks like a repeat— blog, write, TV,  yard work, baseball. Ho hum. 

Geez I forgot my coffee was so hot, I nearly scalded my tongue. Sorry to interrupt the absolutely riveting tale up to this point. Where was I?

Yeah, I don’t care either. Maybe this will be a little more entertaining:


Have a great Sunday

3 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Spoiler: How the McDonalds ice cream machine works: It doesn't.

Anonymous said...

I love that joke though

Joe

Cappy said...

Git 'er done!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger