October 6, 2026

That one little table that you left us

 It is a chilly 41F this morning.  I don't mind, it will be sunny and the 70s this afternoon. Other than the usual autumn allergy headaches and sneezing, the weather this time of year is glorious. 

After a taco dinner, the youngest and I moseyed over to the Nickleplate Trail.* She zipped ahead on her bike while I walked. After she got far enough ahead, she stopped for me to catch up. That girl can really zoom on her bike. 

While limping down the old rail right of way, some classic George Jones popped into my head.


Have a productive Tuesday. 


*Of course the Nickleplate Trail means nothing to you unless you are a local. It is an old train right of way turned into a bike / walking trail. On a completely unrelated note,  my great grandfather and my dad both worked for the Nickleplate Railroad -- Grandpa for his whole life, Dad for a short stint before my brother and I were born. 

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger