November 20, 2010

Confessions

Only a few of you die-hard regulars check in on a Saturday, but you are the kind of people who would not be afraid to tell me the truth if I asked if my ass looks fat in these jeans (Does it?). Like Blanche DuBois, I have always depended upon the kindness of strangers. I am counting on you, Dear Reader, to tell me the truth.

Now that I have buttered you up, does anyone listen to, enjoy, or even find the Friday Covers posts interesting? Would it help if it featured naked chicks or guys with washboard abs?

I listened to Christmas music most of yesterday afternoon while working. It is supposed to be relatively warm (50's) today.  I may try to put up my Christmas lights around the roof. I will not turn them on however until the day after Thanksgiving.

Rob Smith isn't dead. I saw him in the Charlotte Airport Thursday evening. To be precise, he walked past me a couple of times while I was lounging in gate C6. He avoided eye contact. If it wasn't him it was his Doppelgänger. Maybe I was just tired.

Enjoy your Saturday.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, as to Rob, that would not surprise me at all. If it was I would bet on a flight to regions where they speak Spanish and play guitars. Yes your ass does look fat in those jeans try wearing a dress.




James Old Guy

Cappy said...

Dang it, James Old Guy posted what I wanted to post. Now put on those jeans and get your fat ass up on the roof and put up a Christmas lights display that will make Al Gore weep.

Freddie said...

I simply ask that if you go with the naked chics, DO include the washboard abs (and maybe some really nice guns too?).

Funny: I'm pretty sure I saw the A-man at the farmer's market a couple weeks ago!

;)

Otter said...

I saw Elvis at Burger King this morning....

Joe said...

I might just start a new blog -- places I saw the Acidman! Like JOG, I am convinced he slipped to Costa Rica where he is playing the guitar and using his bionic Roscoe every day.

Otter said...

BTW....Elvis didn't make eye contact with me either.....

dragonlady474 said...

BEEFCAKE!! :) heh
I sometimes listen to the videos, sometimes don't. It depends on whether I already know the songs, or dislike/like the artist. However I think the Cover posts are good idea.

KeesKennis said...

rob lives in a very scary place now, our heads.

Ralphd00d said...

I like the Friday Covers. It's nice to hear a song I haven't in awhile, and sometimes groups I have never heard of.

And yer ass has got to be smaller than mine, cuz I know your jean size is....

mts1 said...

Friday Five was interesting, and we got to play along. Friday covers, meh.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger