October 9, 2020

Escape

Another  Friday is upon us. I woke early only discover I'm out of coffee. How did that happen? Maybe I’ll head to the donut shop later and grab a cup of Joe with a jelly donut. Don’t worry, my blood sugars are a low 75 this morning, I can indulge.


Stick that into your Friday brain, amigos. 

You are welcome.

The wife loves her a pina colada. She doesn’t indulge often, but it is her drink of choice, especially on vacation. I don’t mind them either, if I going to have an umbrella drink.

Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

squeeky's mom said...

Well it's obvious that you haven't taken to stockpiling if you can run out of coffee. I've talked to 3 older friends that I'm not seeing anymore due to our fun times and all said they are "stocking up". One has a daughter who went out and bought 2 more freezers, a cow, 1/2 pig and 25 chickens. She canned and froze veggies and fruit all summer, other has been doing canned foods and paper products and the third a combination of the two. That darned old hind brain been kicking in. Grab a cuppa and have a great day.

Practical Parsimony said...

I love virgin pina coladas. The summer after I got my divorce, I drank them all summer, all the time, and served them at my 10-yr-old daughter's birthday party. That summer my face was filled with zits. It turns out that I am allergic to pineapple. I still eat pineapple and the juice, just not twice a day, every day. EMTs have a threshold of at least 100 for driving.

Tommy tells me the day he runs out of coffee. I don't drink coffee so I never notice. He may have to go off coffee if he cannot tell me sooner. He refuses to have me stockpile it. That is okay because I have stockpiled chocolate of all kinds.

Joe said...

I thought there was another box of K cups in the garage.

Ed Bonderenka said...

K Cups are a foreign notion to me.
But I have 5 or 6 plastic cans of coffee in the house usually.
I could barter them in a collapse.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger