September 22, 2022

Hello Fall

Temps were in the low nineties yesterday. Today we are going to have highs in the sixties. Hello fall. Glancing across the cul-de-sac, the neighbors’ maple tree is suddenly showing signs of color in the upper foliage. 

I’m OK with it. 

It doesn’t matter if I am or not, Mother Nature does what she wants. Kind of like my wife does. 

The big question before me today is lunch. We have white bread. We have Kraft American slices. I have the ingredients for the only real grilled cheese. Maybe. I might do with PBJ. Decisions, decisions. 

Once I get lunch figured out, I will have to think about supper..



1 comment:

Greybeard said...

Careful with your "American Slices".
They may be labeled as "Processed Cheese Food".
I don't know what that is, but it ain't "American Cheese", it's something else.
I shop at Walmart. I have to search for it, but they have real cheese, not some sort of strange chemical fake crap.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger