April 14, 2023

Barefoot girls dancin' in the moonlight

 It is Friday. When I am king of the world, the week after a vacation will be a shortened week. I’m just sayin’

The beautiful weather continues today, though it is cloudy. Rain is forecasted for Sunday, then cool weather moves in next week. I suspect you have weather too and do not care about mine. So it goes. I don’t see you writing posts at this piece o’crap blog.

We had a long engineering call with a customer this morning and it scares me a bit that I understood pretty much everything discussed. After thirty plus years in the industry, I guess I am starting to know my products.




Have a great Friday



3 comments:

Scott said...

Your boss is kind of cute...

Joe said...

Thanks Scott. I think so.

glasslass said...

Glad you two had a good time. Son was in Fl on the coast side playing golf. Had a great time as where he lives he left 18" of snow on the ground.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger