May 5, 2023

Ain't got time to take a fast train

I have to be honest I hate the Amazon chick with a mustache commercial. 


We are finally heading back to spring-like weather. We should see the mid-seventies today and perhaps eighty by Sunday. I need to cut the lawn sometime. It appears we will have the weather for it. I did sneak out to the patio yesterday afternoon and had a nice cigar in the sunshine. It is Okay, I started work early. 

I did not want to have a cigar yesterday, the smoking monkey ordered me too. He said it is nice and sunny, you will go outside and smoke a cigar. What could I do? He is the smoking monkey! Here he is guarding my humidor. He is not fond of being photographed. 

It is a no politics Friday, so I will lead us into the weekend with some music.



Have a great Friday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger