May 21, 2023

The Same Old Cliche

I’m off Trade Showing this week. Six days in the Motor City is not my idea of fun, but it is the job. 

Not to worry, I have several posts of the utmost entertainment canned and ready. You will be pleased to note there is not a rerun among them. As an added bonus, I will have time in the mornings to post, should I desire. I can then save the preserved posts for another time. Fresh, frozen? Will you tell the difference? Is reading this blog an adventure, or not? 

Do not answer.

Here, this was recorded in roughly the same place I will be:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

frickin awesome
mr ramblin gamblin...

an humble
honest
gen you wine artist!

what have we allowed to happen?

Rita said...

His best song ever.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger