August 26, 2023

Dear Mr. Fantasy

I often post a music selection on Saturday simply from laziness. Since I have posted a video every day this week I shall refrain. Or not. We shall see where the muse takes us this morning. 

You do not think there is a plan when I sit in front of the cursor? Ha! You might (or might not) be surprised to find this garbage is pure extemporaneous prose 99% of the time. You get whatever from the top of my head. I have never promised quality. 

I could not do improv, I’m not funny, but I could enter some mythical contest where someone says here is a topic—talk. Would I ramble? Sure. Would I get off topic? Of course. Would I be entertaining? Doubtful. Could I fill up my allotted time with words? You betcha. 

This post is proof. When I was waiting on the Keurig I thought I might tell you of the time I nearly was included on a patent application. It was my one shot at immortality.  But I left the company and poof! It was gone. 

Now evidence of my brilliance lies in this collection of half-baked nonsense. Let’s be honest, this old blog will not survive a millennia as proof of early 21st century thought. I am no modern Tacitus, Catullus, nor Cicero. 

I take great comfort in the knowledge twelve of you stop by on a semi-regular basis and read my nonsense and say “huh?”. 

And yes. Despite claiming otherwise, here is what is bouncing around in my otherwise empty skull this morning. You can never go wrong with Traffic. Have a great Saturday.



3 comments:

Cappy said...

Huh?

Jean said...

Did you say something?

Anonymous said...

I’ve got an empty skull too.
Maggie

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger