October 21, 2023

I know I keep you amused, but I feel I'm being used

Saturday is here. Unfortunately it will not be a day of lazing around, of relaxation, of indolence. It appears we are off to visit relatives this afternoon and then later to our friends for dinner and euchre. Don’t get me wrong, it will be fun. It means any work I might have done now gets shoved into Sunday. I know the wife will drag out the picture frames and assorted honey do projects just when I think it is essential to watch a little football. Complain, complain. So what? I’m good at it. 

Deleted long whining rant

Oh well, it is a beautiful fall Saturday. We are going to spend it with loved ones and with great friends. Life is good. 

Have a great weekend. 

You know what we need? Some music.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When this song came out I just knew it was about me. Lol
Maggie

Ed Bonderenka said...

No. You're so Vain was about you :)

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger